This module aims to provide you with skills in system Transformation and change required to sustain a health system that is fit for purpose for the future. As global demand increases for healthcare services, technology and innovation is required to keep apace to deliver continuous quality improvement in healthservices for patients.
You will also learn internationally recognised knowledge and skills in Change Management and Innovation as this module is mapped against core subject benchmarks of an MBA Global Medical Leadership.
The learning from this module also meets the
GMC Generic Professional Capability Framework:
– Domain 1: Professional Values and Behaviours
– Domain 4: Capabilities in health promotion and illness prevention
– Domain 5: Capabilities in Leadership and Teamworking
– Domain 7: Capabilities in Safeguarding vulnerable people
– Domain 8: Capabilities in Education and Training
– Domain 9: Capability in Research Scholarship
And The Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management Standards:
– Domain 3: Corporate Responsibility
– Domain 4: System Leadership